First of all, i proudly announced that i finally learn how to sew (ewwwwwww), and this caused me to have holes on my hand. Great. Needles are sharp ok, and i had a hard time poking through the damn skirt. Now you guys understand why i hate skirts/dress so much? My hand is in pain. My costume stinks, and i cant wash it. Damp it!
Competition tomorrow, the confident level is so fucking low, in consideration to the super mini stage (no wait, i still dont know the size of the stage), and the competition mood have not reached me yet. Aww. Is it because im immune to performing? I almost forgot tomorrow is the competition. Cool right?
Im stressed. Uberly stressed. I see ominous signs. Must be suffering from depression. Im just kidding! ((((:
Spend an hour or so in the coffee shop with Grace and Jovin reminiscing about OBS. All the aimei-s; belaying jokes; the expeditions; and night walk and everything. I concluded one thing, i really miss OBS. The first batch who went, may think that theirs are nicer then ours, but nevertheless, i still think i had fun during the 5 day 4 nights with our own students.
I MISS OBS.
Time really flies.
HAPPY 1 MONTH boyf! Hohoho! Fast right? Maybe not, who cares? :D
Wish me luck people! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment